This is an exciting position that will grow with the skills and interest of the the employee, with hands-on training with a fun, supportive team. We offer a flexible schedule with an emphasis on work/life balance as well as comprehensive and competitive pay and benefits.
The Formulation Chemist prepares chemical formulations for biological evaluation relative to pesticide control. This role works with other members of the Chemistry Formulation Group in support of GLP studies, storage stability, and efficacy studies.
- Formulation of new products and reformulation of existing projects as needed.
- Conduct GLP studies such as Product Chemistry, Storage Stability and Characterizations studies to generate data in support of registration.
- Provide analytical support using HPLC and GC analysis for existing products both internal and customer support.
- Prepare reports, summaries and present findings to management and other team members.
- Generate samples in support of the sample program for shipment to customers.
- Prepare formulations for biological evaluation.
- Prepare Product Documentation (Quote Sheets, Exhibits, Methods etc)
- Participate in cross functional groups as requested.
- General lab upkeep and maintenance of lab and instruments
- Develop new analytical methods from which to study efficacy of chemical compounds relative to pesticides.
- Preserve workplace safety and safe materials handling as appropriate.
- Complete other projects and tasks assigned by management.
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Biology considered
- 2+ years lab research experience
- Solid Understanding of Instrumental analysis (HPLC, GC)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and other MGK software applications as required.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/ADlyJAs6zPyQtyaRcoEGL
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency